Thank you for your interest in Lotus Cup USA - an exciting, factory-backed, one-make series for the storied Lotus marque. In our sixth season, the series has become one of the most challenging and affordable racing championships in North America. Next season is shaping up to be our best yet and we invite you to join in all the action! Key highlights are:
- Double header sprint races to maximize track time and continue to develop driver’s race craft on the track each race weekend
- Increased competition between drivers throughout each class, creating exciting wheel-to-wheel action
- 2017 schedule built around racing events, including race weekends with NASA
- Series sponsorship is stable and growing, allowing us to invest in Tech and personnel to go above and beyond previous seasons
Lotus Cup USA continues to become a popular destination for Lotus enthusiasts and racers alike looking for cost effective, fun, and exciting experiences on and off the track. Thank you for your interest and we’ll see you at the track!
Lotus Cup USA Membership
All participants must hold a valid Lotus Cup USA annual membership. The membership fee is due at the beginning of the year and is valid for one racing season. New participants are allowed up to two (2) events before becoming a member. To purchase, please CLICK HERE.
- Membership Card
- Eligible for Championship prizes
- Eligible for Contingency prizes
- Lotus Cup USA Number Plate set
- Lotus Cup USA Windshield Banner
- Lotus Cup USA Sponsor Decal set
- Lotus Cup USA Drivers Suit Patch (or art file for embroidery)
- Lotus Cup USA T-Shirt
- Driver Profile on new Lotus Cup USA website
Lotus Cup USA Competition License
All Race Group participants must hold a valid competition license to compete in our wheel-to-wheel race series. Lotus Cup USA will grant a competition license to those drivers holding another sanctioning bodies license including FIA, NASA, SCCA, Grand-Am, IMSA, Skip Barber, and VARA. Other competition licenses may be eligible and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. If you currently have no competition license or are new to racing, there are several ways to obtain a Lotus Cup USA competition license:
1) Attend the Lotus Cup USA Racing School
2) Attend a Skip Barber 3-Day Racing School or similar course
3) Send racing history to the Series Director for review
Lotus Cup USA Club Codes & Regulations
The 2017 Lotus Cup USA series Club Codes and Regulations can be found here. Please read over these rules thoroughly to understand each class. You may compete in either the Time Attack or Race Series to earn points toward the 2017 Lotus Cup USA Championship.
Time Attack = A competition based on your fastest lap in the time trial session. The driver (per class) with the fastest lap within the time trial session will be awarded with the win.
Race Series = A wheel-to-wheel race series based regionally with 5 different Lotus’ classes. Each race weekend, drivers will compete in two races (one per day). You car must have all the required safety equipment including roll cage, driver safety gear, etc. Drivers must hold a valid LCUSA Competition License.
DOWNLOAD // 2017 LOTUS CUP USA CLUB CODES & REGULATIONS
Lotus Cup USA Technical Regulations
The 2017 Lotus Cup USA Technical Regulations outlines each class - V6 Cup R, Trophy, SuperSport, Cup, and Production - within the series. All participants must conform to the Technical Regulations outlined for their class at all times.
DOWNLOAD // 2017 LOTUS CUP USA TECHNICAL REGULATIONS
*** Consult with Robbie Montinola before making any major changes to your vehicle! ***